I have been a blogger failure this week. I haven't posted in a whole week! I guess I've been busy...and just haven't had much to say (odd, I know!).
Here's what I can think of:
1. I gave up on the no-shampoo. I made it almost three weeks. It was going okay, but I felt like I couldn't find the perfect balance of formula, and I didn't feel like experimenting endlessly. I am going to shop around for more natural shampoos.
2. Maryn's birthday party was Saturday. It was a quick trip up to see our extended family. We had reserved a room at the pizza place. My friend, Lesley, made her an awesome cake. I need to get my phone synced so I can show you a picture. She received lots of clothes and girly stuff as well as some fun summer toys.
3. Our kitchen sink is CLOGGED. Badly. Nothing we did helped. A plumber comes out tomorrow. Paper plates it is. Our dishwasher is full of dirty dishes and the counter is half-way full. I thought about trying to wash them in the bathroom, but that grosses me out. Is that weird?
4. The house looks decent, though my floors could use a good sweeping and mopping. My craft stuff is piled to heaven. I still have a couple of projects to finish. I'm such a lame-o right now as far as finishing projects. I just have no drive. I started cutting out the purse for my friend, Christy, but then realized I didn't have enough of that same fabric. Grrr. Back to the drawing board.
5. I'm looking forward to doing nothing today. Well, not nothing, but not anything productive (besides caring for kids and feeding them).
So that's it. I know, not too exciting, but such is life.