Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Stitch Fix

I know I haven't blogged in forever. A few of my friends were asking for pictures of what I kept from my first Stitch Fix, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to blog!

What is Stitch Fix?

It is an online styling service. I signed up after several friends kept raving about it. I just gave birth in November to our sixth baby, and my wardrobe was maternity shirts and skinny jeans. I also don't really have much time to go shopping with my nursing baby. In addition to all of that, I am not fashion savvy. In fact, I have taken friends shopping with me more than once so they could pick out clothes for me. I have no idea what goes together, and I am not up on the latest trends. Stitch Fix sounded perfect for me!

How does it work?

I paid $20 for the styling fee, answered a lot of questions about my style and my figure. They sent me five items. I tried them on in the comfort of my own home, with my own wardrobe handy to mix and match. I liked everything in my box, but a few items just didn't work for one reason or another. I ended up keeping two items: a v-neck, sheer, navy blue blouse, and a pair of dangly silver hoop earrings. My $20 fee was applied to my purchase of these two items. Items are $55 on average, but mine were all different ranges. I put three items back in the prepaid postage mailer and left feedback on their website and paid my bill.  At their suggestion, I started a Pinterest board to give them ideas of what I like.  They also suggested I post a picture of myself to the board so they could see what I look like (which would definitely help them help me).

I know you're dying to see the blouse and earrings. Here you go. My husband took some pictures while we were at the park, and I felt totally awkward and unnatural.


This is the blouse. It has plenty of room for my postpartum physique without giving up a tailored look. I am actually wearing the earrings in this picture, but you can't see them because my mane is in the way. 

Here are the earrings:


I never buy accessories, so I kept them!!

I scheduled another fix for next month. I can't wait to see what they pick out!!!  If you're interested in trying out Stitch Fix, here is my referral link.  If you sign up through my link, I get $25!

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4579393





1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by! I love reading your comments!