Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our New Bloggy Project

Dave and I don't have a lot of free time on our hands, especially since the twins arrived.  We also don't get to go out much because sitters are hard to come by where we live.  If we could go out, we would go to a movie.  It is our favorite date.  We typically sneak in candy from the dollar store and buy a refillable large drink.

We love movies.  But, shamedly, there are MANY classic and greatly heralded films we've never seen.  We were talking the other night, and I thought it would be a good idea to remedy that.  So, we decided to make a list of movies and watch them and, better still, blog about them!  That is exactly what we intend to do.

You can go HERE to see our list and more info about the films we have chosen.  We're looking forward to it!  Feel free to watch-along and provide your own commentary on the films.

1 comment:

  1. Super fun! There are 13 movies on that list that I haven't seen. Others I haven't seen in a long time! I'm sure Jason has seen them all ;) That will be fun and a good bloggy project. I wish you luck on Ben Hur and Lawrence of Arabia...our generation doesn't have that kind of patience for movies that long!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by! I love reading your comments!