Friday, May 6, 2011

Sew Inspiring

Dear friends,

     I know I am largely absent in the bloggerific world these days, but I must tell you about something that I love.  One of my friends (who I actually "knew" from church in Tulsa but didn't talk to her until Facebook), Michelle Palmer, has a beautiful oldest daughter (Emma) who cares about people.  She is crafty, and you all know how I feel about that!  :)

    Emma has started an Etsy shop to raise money for clean water in Uganda!  I think this is so amazing and selfless and beautiful.  Please support her by either purchasing from her store or making a donation.  She's incredibly creative.  I love her stuff!  I bought an apron from her, and I can't wait to wear it!

     This is a purchase that will never give you buyer's remorse!  Go spend some money towards God's heart!

Love,
  Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by! I love reading your comments!