Since we don't have TV (this is only temporary--the Fall season will start in a month!), I've found some books for reading. Here's my list (some have yet to arrive from Amazon):
- He Loves Me : Learning to Live in the Father's Affection--Wayne Jacobsen (mentioned this one in my last post)
- The Total Money Makeover--Dave Ramsey
- Christianish--Mark Steele (friend from Tulsa; has two other great books, Flashbang and Half-Life, Die Already)
- Loving our Kids on Purpose--Danny Silk (on grace-based parenting--very excited about this one)
- Understanding Prophetic People: Blessings and Problems with the Prophetic Gift--R. Loren Sanford (I so need to read this to better understand myself...Dave is going to have to read it too!)
What are you reading? I need a good fiction...probably should take a look at our book club list.