Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sobriety Beats Cleverness Today

I was going to write something witty today. I was going to try to make you laugh.

But that's all down the toilet.

I just received some sobering news about my dear friend, Kathy. She is in the ICU, on a ventilator, and has been unconscious for an indeterminate amount of time. She has been ill for the last three months, and there haven't been a lot of answers for her. Please pray with me that what is hidden in her body will come to light--that the doctors will discover what has been making her sick for the last three months. Pray that she will be healed. Pray that her husband, Scott, will be comforted and empowered during this time.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. i am so sad to hear this amanda. i don't know this family but i will life them up as they come to mind.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you stopped by! I love reading your comments!