So, I guess you just get a rundown of what I did last week.
- I cooked.
- I cleaned.
- Dave cleaned my floors, and I feel like our house is sparkling.
- I reorganized my craft shelf and got rid of a bunch of fabric.
- I made a skirt for Maryn.
- I finished a sweater for my friend Nicole's son, Calvin.
- I repaired two stuffed animals.
- I took my kids to the park twice.
- I played miniature golf, and my son almost beat me (he got two holes-in-one).
- I got to see my good friend, Elizabeth, on Saturday for a couple of hours.
- We had Nicole's family over for supper and s'mores last night. Though, our smores had to be made in the toaster oven because it started raining during dinner, and we have an electric stove and a capped fireplace. They were still good.
- When I cleaned out the craft shelf, I discovered a few unfinished projects. I'm working on an afghan as a gift, and that darned old advent calendar is STILL waiting for me. My friend's mom gave me hers to use as a pattern, so I'm starting from scratch with that. Forget the old one. There is also a pile of bibs waiting to be sewn. I may or may not get to those this century.
- We got doughnuts for snacks one day.
I believe it is time for me to do mundane chores. I hope your day is blessed and filled with lots of laughter.