- 22 Weeks yesterday--went to the doc, measuring 30 weeks. Boys look good. Blood pressure is awesome--100/60. Altogether uneventful. 15 weeks until term.
- Dealing with an overachieving child is difficult, especially when he's learning new material in school and is easily frustrated when he doesn't get the answers right the first time.
- I have a throbbing headache in the base of my skull.
- It is best to put away the dishes while the toddler is asleep. This prevents her from getting into the dishwasher and making messes.
- Doing things for others is rewarding unless you do them out of obligation, then it is just exhausting. Note to self: next time, you will say "no."
- We have one episode of Lost left and then the finale. I'm ready.
- Does anyone else think Benjamin Linus is the Island's version of Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder version)?
- I have really missed my husband this week. He has been working so much, and I can tell he's exhausted and drained. I'm looking forward to this weekend with him.
- I am currently frustrated that Lucy will not play outside for more than 3 seconds without crying, wanting back in only to go right back out.
- I have appreciated the rain we've received the last few days. It was much needed, and I am hoping our trees don't dry up and change colors like they've been doing so far.
- I just got sad realizing that the next holiday Dave gets off is Christmas. He hasn't had a holiday off since...Memorial Day. Sheesh. That was three months ago.
- The good news is that the work day is almost done, and all my favorite people in the world will be under one roof.
Friday, September 10, 2010
I'm having some blogger block today. It will probably end up being a bullet point list. Yes, it will.