Time for a list.
1. This past year has gone by so quickly (minus that whole being pregnant thing). It has been an important year for me. I faced several challenges, and I believe I grew in them. I'm so thankful for the faithfulness of a Father who teaches me so diligently and patiently.
2. Lucy is truly a bundle of joy. There's something very unique and special about her disposition. I anticipate seeing how God uses her to bring life and wholeness to others.
3. Sam is starting to grasp little bits of what it means to know God. Little bits. I continue to pray for more fruitful conversations with him. His little heart is so beautiful.
4. Maryn has increased the volume of her screams--especially in the last few weeks. I think the lack of order in the house (due to the move--boxes, etc) are coming out as frustrations. I'm discovering that she needs to have constructive control over certain things. I'm thinking of some ways to give her things to be in charge of--feeding the dog is one of them. Will take other suggestions. :)
5. My life is too hectic right now. Too much to do. Too many places to go. I'm looking forward to the country life.
6. Sweet Lucy has been a bit of a poor sleeper the last few nights. She's teething (though they haven't broken through yet--just swollen on the top) for her top teeth. Night before last, I got up SIX times with her. Last night, I didn't even count, but I know I got roughly 4.5 hours of broken sleep. I'm sleepy this morning, but I already feel God's grace on me. Thank you, Lord.
7. I'm getting as much packed as possible today. We also have to pack for our summer "retreat". We leave Thursday afternoon and come back Sunday after lunch. We close here on Monday, moving van loads us up on Tuesday, we drive to Arkansas on Tuesday night, and close on our house there Wednesday morning. Yes, all in three days. CRAZY.
8. It's 9am, and I haven't eaten or had my coffee. BUT, I did get important stuff in the mail, give Lucy a bath (she was all sticky from the dose of Tylenol she spit out in the middle of the night), and washed a load of clothes (containing sticky sheets and blankie).
With that, I close.