- We went to Arkansas to celebrate Maryn's birthday with our families. None of my pictures are visually pleasing enough to show you. It was way too dark at the pizza place.
- We got to see our friends from med school, Jake and Melissa and their three kids. It was so good to hang out with them.
Our kids together (the only picture where you can actually see all their faces).
Amanda and Melissa
Dave and Jake
- We counter-offered these same people on the house. They really want it. After a couple of times back and forth, we've reached middle ground. We have a contract! I refuse to get excited until the appraisal is completed. Inspection went well so far as I could tell. We will get everything in writing as to what they want repaired.
- We will close on the house before we move to Arkansas. It will be nice not to have any loose ends here in Oklahoma. I'm packing again since I'm not showing the house. It's going quickly. I've been told to hire people to do this. I'm at home a lot, and I actually enjoy packing. It's not been that big of a deal. In fact, I leisurely packed 13 boxes today (of various sizes). We have more furniture than we had before, but we really don't have that much more stuff. (sigh of relief)
- Yesterday was Senior Day. We were out all day in meetings talking about our soon transition out of residency. It was a very helpful and productive day. I realized how many people I need to set aside time for to say good-bye. Graduation is in 23 days!
- I've had four friends give birth in the last three weeks. Insane. I've gotten to visit lots of babies...still one I need to visit (can't wait!!!).
- We had to get the speed sensor replaced on our transmission. Very tricky with one car... Thankfully we have good friends to transport us.
- Have a cold or something. Not bad, just annoying.
That's about it. If you think of me, say a prayer that I will be patient and productive. MWAH!