You know I like lists. Here's a couple.
1. Our house was shown twice last week by other realtors.
2. Our realtor had an open house here on Sunday and had a dozen families come through. A couple were very promising. She hopes to hear something this week.
3. I saw Wolverine and Star Trek in one week, and they were both amazing. I've been pondering why I like Sci-fi so much. No conclusions yet. Except for the obvious nerd factor.
4. We went to Mayfest during the Open House. It was nice to be out with the kids. Sunblock is now a must-have for the season's fashion.
5. I discovered a new chocolate bar that I love. Ghiradelli Luxe Chocolate--Duet. It's milk chocolate on top and dark chocolate on the bottom. And velvety. Smooth. Delicious.
6. My older children both commented on my weight this week. Time to cut out the chocolate.
7. This just in!! We have two back-to-back showings this evening!!! Yahoo!!!!
To Do List:
1. Hem my two skirts that I made on Saturday (don't laugh, Katie.).
2. Finish making the third skirt (again, don't laugh, Katie.).
3. Get the house straightened up.
4. Don't forget to go to the bathroom at some point.
5. Drink the rest of the yummy coffee I made: Dunkin Donuts Dark with SF vanilla creamer, lite whipped topping and ground cinnamon. Mmmmmm....
6. Finish my book.
7. Begin book club book for June (my last book club meeting). :(
8. Look through all the free magazines I've been getting. "Mothering", "Parents", "Woman's Day"...all free.
9. Put clothes on the baby.
I think this list is neverending, so I'm going to defy the laws of nature and end it.