Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 13--Couch to 5k

1.2 miles this morning. 5w/5r/5w. It was hard this morning. I'm not sure if it was because it was misty outside and uber-humid or my shoes or just the fact that my body is rejecting the idea of exercise. I'm having some pain in the muscles alongside my shins. I'm thinking it is due to my shoes or from running uphill and downhill.

My grand total for the week is 3.4 miles. I may run again on Saturday or Sunday just for fun. I get my shoes tomorrow, so I'm wanting to give them a try and break them in for the coming week.

I came down with the sniffles again. Afrin is my friend for the next couple of days.

Lucy has a weight check on Monday morning. I am hoping she has gained. She feels heavier to me, but that could be my imagination. Our scale here at home is really inaccurate, so I don't trust anything it says. She is eating better and eliminating okay. I've been giving her acidophilus every day hoping to help her digestion. Please pray for her if she comes to mind. I'd appreciate it.

My coffee is delicious this morning. I think it is because I am so tired! Well, that, and it is Starbucks, so we can't really go wrong.

I don't have much else to say. My head is a little too foggy. 2 weeks down in training--8 to go!!! How's your progress?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by! I love reading your comments!