Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 11--Couch to 5k

1.1 miles today. I did 5w/4r/5w. It wasn't too bad, but the humidity was 100% again, and that makes it a bit harder to breathe. Here's the link to sign up for the Conway race if you're interested:

http://www.womenrunarkansas.net/

I'm tired. I took the van to the mechanic for a look-over. Tire issue, but no big deal. I would love to take a nap, but those are quite rare these days.

I can't complain too much--the sun is shining, and it isn't storming. I think a Happy Hour from Sonic may be in order. I could really use a pick-me-up.

I'm a little sad today--just grieving a burden for someone. I'm not taking it as my own, but I still am affected by it. I so want to see freedom break through and joy in the midst of pain. This could apply to so many people in my life right now!!!

I think I need some Jesus time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by! I love reading your comments!